Up to HK$780 handling fee rebate and extra HK$600 cash coupon
Limited time offer! Due to the overwhelming response to stock deposit offers, up to HK$780 handling fee rebate for each stock deposit will be given. Also, an extra HK$600 cash coupon will be given if customers fulfill specified requirements.
Regardless the number of stock deposits, handling fee will be rebated to all customers for each stock deposit during promotion period as long as customers deposit stock from a single licensed broker/ bank to uSmart Securities Limited successfully and fulfill specified requirements. Please find the details below:
HK Stock: Rebate HKD$500 handling fee for every stock deposit valued HKD$50,000 or above
US Stock: Rebate USD$100 handling fee for every stock deposit valued USD$7,000 or above
The following reward will be given if (1) The requirement in Offer 1 is fulfilled (2) the increased net asset reach the specified amount and conduct one transaction with specified condition during the promotion period and (3) the amount of net increased accumulated asset is kept for 30 days from the end of the event. Please find the details below:
Net increased accumulated asset (Deposit of cash or stock)
HK$100,000 - HK$179,999
Reward: HK$300 cash coupon
HK$180,000 or above
Reward: HK$600 cash coupon
* Rebate US$100 handling fee (around HKD$780) and HKD$600 cash will be given after fulfilling specified requirements.
Negotiable reward for large amount of stock deposi
Terms and Conditions：
- Date: From 15 Oct 2021 to 14 Dec 2021 (Including the starting and the ending day).
- This promotion is only available to Hong Kong customers who are 18 years old or older.
- This offer is applicable to both new and existing customers.
- The amount of stock deposited is calculated based on the closing price of the trading day before the transfer.
- Reward rules:
Offer 1: Rebate on handling fee of stock deposit
Customers need to open a margin account or upgrade to a margin account successfully during the promotion period and provide a proof of stock deposit from a single licensed broker/ bank to uSmart Securities Limited. If the market value of each HK stock deposit reaches HK$50,000 or above, HK$500 handling fee can be reimbursed on actual expenses. If the market value of each US stock deposit reaches US$7,000 or above, US$100 handling fee can be reimbursed on actual expenses. There is no limit to the number of rebates. More rebates will be given for more stock deposits.
Customers need to send the certification information (including name + phone number for account application + proof of the stock deposit handling fee) to email@example.com for review after finishing stock deposit. Customers can enjoy the offer after verification.
Offer 2: Assets Reward
Complete the first stock purchase with a total amount of HK$500 or above during the promotion period; and
As of the end of the event (i.e. 14 Dec 2021), the increased net cumulative asset (net amount of cash deposit + net value of stock deposited during the event period) reaches the specified amount and retain for 30 days until 12 Jan 2022
(the stock market value is calculated based on the closing price of the day).
Net increased accumulated asset (deposit of cash or stock)
HK$100,000 - HK$179,999
The accumulated asset must be retained for 30 days and the total amount of the first stock purchase must be HK$500 or above.
HK$300 cash coupon
HK$180,000 or above
HK$600 cash coupon
Net accumulated asset during the event = Total amount of cash deposit during the event – total amount of cash withdrawal amount during the event.
Net accumulated value of stock deposit during the event period = total value of stock deposit during the event period - total value of stock withdraw during the event period.
6. If the settlement currency of customers’ assets (including but not limited to stocks, funds, cash etc) is a currency other than Hong Kong dollars, it will be converted into Hong Kong dollars based on the last reference exchange rate of uSmart Securities Limited.
7. All rebate of handling fee of stock deposit will be issued uniformly on 22 Jan 2022.
8. If the customer fails to redeem the cash coupons within 30 days after receiving it at the prize center, the cash coupons will become invalid. Please refer to the terms and conditions of each cash coupon in customer's reward center.
9. The Company reserves the right to change, suspend or terminate the above offers, terms and conditions at any time without further notice to the customers. Terms and conditions are subject to the Company’s interpretation.
10. The Company reserves the right to modify or cancel the relevant offers at any time without prior notice. In case of any disputes, the Company reserves the right of the final decision of the event and is binding on the participants of the event.
11. In case of any termination of uSMART account due to suspected fraud, violation of any regulations or inappropriate behavior, the Company reserves the right to take any necessary legal action to recover the rewards that have been deposited or paid to the customer for this promotion plan and any loss arising from the behavior.
12. The offer is subject to the above conditions and regulations. Customers who have any enquiries about the above offers are welcome to contact our sales and customer service hotline at +852 3018 4526.
Risk Disclosure and Disclaimer:
The above promotion is governed by the relevant terms and conditions. uSmart Securities Limited (“uSMART”) reserves the right to amend or cancel the Offers at any time without prior notice. Should any disputes arise, the decision of USL is final. Investors should note that investments involve risk, prices of funds and financial products may go up as well as down, and past performance is no guide to future performance of the funds. You should consider carefully if the products or funds you are going to purchase into are suitable for your risk tolerance, financial situation, investment experience and investment objective. Investors should read carefully the Explanatory Memorandum (including the section “Risk Factors”) in the fund before investing. If you are in doubt, you should seek independent professional advice. The information contained in this website does not constitute as any offer, invitation, solicitation, opinion or any guarantee to deal in any securities, fund, financial products or instruments. This webpage is issued by USMART SECURITIES LIMITED and the contents have not been reviewed by the Securities and Futures Commission.